CAFFEINA CULTURA IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT FOUNDATION WITH THE MISSION OF ORGANIZING THE CAFFEINA FESTIVAL AS WELL AS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ARTISTIC, SOCIAL, EDUCATIONAL AND TOURISTIC ACTIVITIES TO PROMOTE AND SPREAD CULTURE IN ALL ITS PRACTICES.
The Foundation’s objective is to promote, develop and disseminate:
- Organization of festivals, meetings, conferences, seminars, debates, training and informative courses.
- Organization of shows, exhibitions and cultural events.
- The organization of shows, exhibitions and cultural events.
- Books, publications, video productions of cultural, artistic, scientific, social, educational, touristic and handicraft aspect.
- Production of movies, documentaries, radio and television broadcasts and entertainment.
- Training activities and training courses in collaboration with private and public schools and universities, targeted to educators, teachers, social workers, other professionals and general public interested in culture.
- Proposals to public entities and private companies, associations and institutions with similar aims, in order to get their cooperation.
- The protection and enhancement of the cultural heritage and local products and handicrafts.
- Protection and the culture of human rights.
- Commercial activities related to the purpose of our statute (gadgets marketing, sponsorship agreements…).
- Promotion of animation and aggregation activities for children, teenagers and adults, including people with handicaps, by creating opportunities of meetings and exchange of experiences between different generations and cultures.
- Promotion of activities to defend and support the participation and inclusion of individuals, cultural, ethnic, religious, sex and gender differences.
- The promotion of solidarity and volunteering for social aims.
- The promotion of cultural exchanges, twinning of various cultural groups with Italians, foreigners and immigrants who have common activities.